Greeting cards are not only used by individuals, as you may find that many businesses are using them now. Usually, during the holiday season or other special days, many companies send greeting cards to their customers! They write some message on the cards to keep in touch with their customers.
But why do they want to keep in touch with the customers? What can they actually do with a business greeting card? Or maybe is there any business greeting cards etiquette? If a lot of questions come to your mind regarding business greeting cards, you may need to read some of the following points below! These points will help you find out more information about the card!
1. What Can You Do with A Business Greeting Card?
If you’re wondering about the things you can do with business greeting cards, then here are a few things that you can do with the cards!
- As we mentioned before, business greeting card can be a great way to keep communication with customers. Is it matter? Absolutely! Why? Because it can enhance and develop the relationship between the company and its customers. As a result, it can retain existing customers and keep them loyal!
- As well as knowing that the company can keep in touch with customers by sending them greeting cards, the cards can also remind clients that business is still around.
- Rather than send a message via email, greeting cards are more likely to be read by the recipient.
2. When Should You Send It?
After knowing a few things you can do with the cards, then it’s time to know when the cards should be sent to the customers. Basically, most companies send the card during the holiday season or special days such as Lunar Chinese New Year, Mid-Autumn Lantern Festival, Hari Raya Puasa & Hari Raya Haji, or maybe on company anniversaries.
If you are wondering if there is any etiquette for business greeting cards, then the answer is yes! This is an essential thing that you need to know, especially if you intend to send greeting cards to the customers. So, here are some of the etiquettes!
- To value your customers, make sure that you only use good quality cards.
- Proofread is important! So, always ensure that you have the correct names and address on the list. Also, please keep it updated!
- Adding a signature can be a way to make the card more personal.
- Don’t forget about the title! Instead of addressing “Angelina”, it is better to write “Ms Angelina”.
4. Making a Greeting Card
When making a greeting card, there are several things you need to consider. Here are some of them!
- Do research first! You need to know what trends in greeting cards your customers like or maybe another trend that you can adapt to the cards.
- Printing quality is absolutely important! Instead of printing the cards independently, you can ask a greeting card printing in Singapore to print your cards in high print quality!
- There is various kind of materials for making the card. To make better decisions, you can find out about each type of material first!