No doubt, there are numerous vitamin and supplement brands out there. However, the real hassle is getting a trusted and effective product. The bad news for supplement users is this; there is loose regulation for supplement drugs, unlike prescription medicine. Hence, giving way for shady health companies to produce supplements that are detrimental to your health. In fact, It has been proven that a lot of supplement brands lay misleading claims and contain illicit substances.
Additionally, natural supplement claims are one that many brands cling to, to mislead unsuspecting customers. Probably because they know that recent studies lean towards organic and natural products than chemical ones. Therefore, being the consumers’ first choice.
This begs the question: How can I know the fake from the original? Below are five things you should know when buying a natural health supplement
· Ask Your Doctor or Pharmacist: The first and most important thing to do when you want to purchase a natural health supplement is to talk to an expert who could be a doctor or pharmacist. With their years of experience, they will help you make informed choices. These physicians have recommended supplements for a long time and know which natural supplement brands work.
· Supplements Do Not Cure Diseases: This is one of the easiest ways to spot a shady natural supplement. Any supplement that claims to cure a particular disease or ailment is not the real deal. Supplements can help to manage certain health conditions or prevent some diseases, but none have been proven to cure. For instance, Femito strengthen the cornea and helps prevent eye diseases, but it does claim to cure glaucoma or cataract.
· Take a Thorough Look at the Product: Every natural supplement is obligated to provide certain information about itself by law. They include the name of the natural supplement, manufacturer or distributor information, an all-inclusive list of ingredients used, active ingredients, serving size of each ingredient, and their amount. You can find information about the product’s ingredients either at the supplement facts section or beneath it.
· Do Your Research: To get a supplement you can trust, you have to do your research. First, you must research to know if the product is certified by a regulatory body. For instance, www.Femito.com are certified by bodies like Good Manufacturing Practice, HACCP System Certification, and Singapore Safety and Quality Guarantee. It is also important to determine if the supplement is approved by independent health bodies such as Consumer Lab. Also, check the product reviews. What are health bodies and customers saying about that natural supplement?
· Purchase Your Supplements from a trusted source: It is wise to get your natural supplement from a trusted source. Most credible drug stores or pharmacies sell trusted products. You can also purchase your supplements directly from a trusted manufacturer’s website.
Finally, it is unlikely that you will purchase a substandard natural supplement if you adhere to these five tips. A trusted natural supplement must meet all requirements stated above.